Attracting ladybirds, butterflies and helpful insects for the organic agriculture and for the health of our environment, this Zinnia Eugea Coco Spring Fibre Seeds Nest will give you a wonderful display of beautiful and helpful flowers.
Hand assembled and elegantly crafted, make sure your home has a never ending spring feeling to it with these nested plant seeds. Promoting private ecology, nature’s beauty and wonder, Eugea pride themselves on contributing to the knowledge and delicate balance of nature. They believe that the lack of understanding of nature’s way of life and its lovely variations are the fundamental flaws to our existence on earth.
1) Place the coco fibre nest in a flower pot
2) Water indoor from February / March
3) Expose to the sun from March / April until October.
* Soil: The seed nests can grow in a flower pot (at least 20 cm diameter); the ideal soil is potting compost, but plain soil can also be used.
* Watering: Regular watering is required but be careful not to over water.